- RT @Bleenphoto: Water lovers unite! Join Seawitches: a zine for waterpeople Launch Party as they launch their debut issue on Saturday, Dec… 3 days ago
- It's getting real! We are so excited to attend our own conference @invisibletalks & would love to see you there - J… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @SeaSurfFun: 📷 @Bleenphoto 🏄🏻@wavestormintl #wetsuit @Quiksilver #surf #surfschool #hmb #california #norcal #jetty #highway1 #aloha #fre… 1 month ago
- RT @Noise13Design: 📢 We open our office as a drop-off location until Monday noon. Supporting @fortpointbeer action. 🧡 #NorthBayFires https:… 1 month ago
- “The subtle but important details force you to look with more patience.” 💙 Love Louise Mertens work #collage #art… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
Found & Loved
Category Archives: animation design
Excerpt from: An essay by Keith Yamashita 1. Keep good company 2. Notice the ordinary 3. Preserve the ephemeral 4. Design not for the elite but for the masses 5. Explain it to a child 6. Get lost in the … Continue reading
This video is not recent but I just came across it when looking at a new Honda commercial signed by the same director, Ned Wenlock. Both are very sweet.
Smooth and delicate, love it. The second in a series of hand painted studies that aim to psychedelically capture the individual styles of influential skateboarders. By Matt Box. Thanks booooooom.com
Simple, natural and poetic Windswept is a wind-driven kinetic facade created by Charles Sowers Studios. consisting of 612 freely-rotating directional arrows creating a large-scale observational instrument that reveals the complex interactions between the wind and the building. The wind arrows serve … Continue reading
Maaowland is the name of a cat, it lives in Paris and sometimes in London and it often pretends to be Elisa a designer, but we all know that he is a cat and a brillant artist.
Follow me on Pinterest