- RT @Noise13Design: Happy to celebrate Kate Shay @justthegritty our Creative Director's birthday 🔰🍨 #Noisemakers https://t.co/yrsDJboOCX 10 hours ago
- In 💚with this Hike + yoga 🌿🌊 https://t.co/D5GlcdEQxN 3 days ago
- RT @Noise13Design: Creativity is a journey 💡@davag live at @CreativeJamJo sharing inspiration & personal creative sphere #Creativejam https… 6 days ago
- Excited for a fun week ahead with @Noise13Design and the @sfdesignweek - Adobe Creative Jam @CreativeJamJo + Noise… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @Bleenphoto: Happy #NaturePhotographyDay 🌊 🐋🐟 https://t.co/WTt4qDGfAL 1 week ago
Found & Loved
Author Archives: everyjewels
Excerpt from: An essay by Keith Yamashita 1. Keep good company 2. Notice the ordinary 3. Preserve the ephemeral 4. Design not for the elite but for the masses 5. Explain it to a child 6. Get lost in the … Continue reading
Shadows are dreamful… The title of this video by Joe Pease comes from this essay – yhoo.it/IBn2mK – which contains paragraphs such as, “It is not uncommon for children to play with their shadows or to imagine that they are tangible. Instead, growing … Continue reading
Obsessed with this song, the video is great too. Frenchies ahead !
This video is not recent but I just came across it when looking at a new Honda commercial signed by the same director, Ned Wenlock. Both are very sweet.
ABSOLUT SF. Fake Parisian Macarons. All good
Smooth and delicate, love it. The second in a series of hand painted studies that aim to psychedelically capture the individual styles of influential skateboarders. By Matt Box. Thanks booooooom.com