Hugo & Marie is a NY-based creative agency that represents amazing talents in design, art direction, illustration and interactive story-telling. I love their choices, their eye, every project is elegant and their artist’s roster is brillant. They’ve worked for the American Ballet Theatre on a whole range of visual concepts and proposed an original video, directed by Alex Freund & Lisa Mosko through Gravure. It is “just” ballet dancers in a rehearsal studio, but the light..the music and the performances, grace !
- RT @SeaSurfFun: 📷 @Bleenphoto 🏄🏻@wavestormintl #wetsuit @Quiksilver #surf #surfschool #hmb #california #norcal #jetty #highway1 #aloha #fre… 37 minutes ago
- RT @Noise13Design: 📢 We open our office as a drop-off location until Monday noon. Supporting @fortpointbeer action. 🧡 #NorthBayFires https:… 4 days ago
- “The subtle but important details force you to look with more patience.” 💙 Love Louise Mertens work #collage #art… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Noise13Design: 📣@Join us tonight at the WELL event @SF_Chamber Aparna Singhal @Google Julie Rosendahl at @Accenture - @JoMaloneLondon @… 1 month ago
- 💡Why Women Entrepreneurs Need to Raise Girl Entrepreneurs @TEDTalks by @JulieatTheWELL Watch now: goo.gl/ftQvZz #Entrepreneurs 2 months ago
Found & Loved