Hugo & Marie is a NY-based creative agency that represents amazing talents in design, art direction, illustration and interactive story-telling. I love their choices, their eye, every project is elegant and their artist’s roster is brillant. They’ve worked for the American Ballet Theatre on a whole range of visual concepts and proposed an original video, directed by Alex Freund & Lisa Mosko through Gravure. It is “just” ballet dancers in a rehearsal studio, but the light..the music and the performances, grace !
- RT @Noise13Design: Definitely my type 💛 Happy Valentine's Day https://t.co/9VlaodtTtg 2 months ago
- RT @VogueParis: Breaking: Muji to open two hotels in China bit.ly/2Dzjecr 2 months ago
- RT @parleyxxx: What does ‘redesign’ mean in the real world, to both designers and non-designers? How can you take part? #ShiftYourPerspecti… 3 months ago
- RT @parleyxxx: #Avoid plastic wherever possible. #Intercept plastic waste. #Redesign your life. #ParleyAIR ow.ly/K3lP30hARab https:/… 3 months ago
- RT @lindachilders1: When you’re asleep and a 4.7 #earthquake hits the Bay Area..... https://t.co/7EWyj2kmKs 3 months ago
Found & Loved