Hugo & Marie is a NY-based creative agency that represents amazing talents in design, art direction, illustration and interactive story-telling. I love their choices, their eye, every project is elegant and their artist’s roster is brillant. They’ve worked for the American Ballet Theatre on a whole range of visual concepts and proposed an original video, directed by Alex Freund & Lisa Mosko through Gravure. It is “just” ballet dancers in a rehearsal studio, but the light..the music and the performances, grace !
- RT @parleyxxx: What does ‘redesign’ mean in the real world, to both designers and non-designers? How can you take part? #ShiftYourPerspecti… 1 week ago
- RT @parleyxxx: #Avoid plastic wherever possible. #Intercept plastic waste. #Redesign your life. #ParleyAIR ow.ly/K3lP30hARab https:/… 1 week ago
- RT @lindachilders1: When you’re asleep and a 4.7 #earthquake hits the Bay Area..... https://t.co/7EWyj2kmKs 2 weeks ago
- Mood 🌴🌿🐉🌴🌾#interiordesign https://t.co/tOlpWV6154 2 weeks ago
- 📞 It's in a week people! Our company @Noise13Design has been working behind the scene to make this happen. Still on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Found & Loved