Hugo & Marie is a NY-based creative agency that represents amazing talents in design, art direction, illustration and interactive story-telling. I love their choices, their eye, every project is elegant and their artist’s roster is brillant. They’ve worked for the American Ballet Theatre on a whole range of visual concepts and proposed an original video, directed by Alex Freund & Lisa Mosko through Gravure. It is “just” ballet dancers in a rehearsal studio, but the light..the music and the performances, grace !
- RT @Noise13Design: Who doesn't like foil ✨ 40 stunning packaging designs with #foil by @TheDieline goo.gl/2MfWwZ #foilporn ✨ http… 2 days ago
- Happy Sunday 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈 https://t.co/4cmiSozAYw 4 days ago
- RT @Noise13Design: #Insights on our blog 💡: Our #Strategy Director @miriamrstone writes about Overlooked Customer Touchpoints https://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- This woman is phenomenal 💥 #business #coach #success #passion @JulieatTheWELL twitter.com/JulieatTheWELL… 2 weeks ago
- 🍪🍩🍫#summer #caramelito 🍫🍩 https://t.co/eDKOI592jU 3 weeks ago
Found & Loved