I love to try new tastes for Sunday breakfast, I might do this one soon :
Breakfast Polenta with Chorizo and Queso Fresco
* 1 1/3 cups crumbled queso fresco or feta cheese (about 6 ounces)
* 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
* 3 1/4 cups water
* 1 cup polenta (coarse yellow cornmeal) or regular cornmeal
* 1 1-pound bag frozen yellow corn kernels, thawed
* 1 pound fresh link chorizo sausage, casings removed
* 1 pound cherry tomatoes (about 3 1/2 cups)
Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss cheese and cilantro in small bowl. Mix 3 1/4 cups water, polenta, and corn kernels in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper and stir to blend well. Bake until water is absorbed and polenta is tender, stirring once, about 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, sauté chorizo in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until browned, breaking into small pieces with side of wooden spoon, about 6 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes to skillet. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and simmer until tomatoes soften, about 6 minutes. Uncover; crush some tomatoes with fork. Simmer until tomatoes release juices and sauce thickens slightly, about 10 minutes. Spoon polenta onto plates. Top with chorizo mixture, then cheese mixture.